Through the generous support of donors and sponsors, BCEF will select recipients for three different scholarships for BHS graduating students in 2018. Some scholarships will have multiple recipients. All scholarships use the same common application. The deadline for applications is March 1.
James E. Fritsch Memorial Scholarship
- Applicants must be BHS graduating students in the top 15% of the class.
- Three $5,000 scholarships will be awarded in 2018.
Mary C. Horstman Scholarship
- Applicants must be BHS graduating students.
- Applicants with a direct connection to agriculture (through a family farm, FFA membership, or future field of study) OR who are continuing their education in a trade after high school graduation will receive special consideration.
- Three $1,000 scholarships will be awarded in 2018.
Hillenbrand and Batesville Casket Scholarship
- Applicants must be BHS graduating students who plan to major in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, or math).
- 3.5 GPA or higher required.
- One $2500 scholarship will be awarded in 2018.