Through the generous support of donors, BCEF directly administers three scholarships. All scholarships use the same common application. Deadline each year is March 1.
Check back in early 2020 for our updated scholarship application.
James E. Fritsch Memorial Scholarship
- Applicants must be BHS graduating students in the top 15% of the class.
- Three $5,000 scholarships were awarded in 2019.
Mary C. Horstman Scholarship
- Applicants must be BHS graduating students.
- Applicants with a direct connection to agriculture (through a family farm, FFA membership, or future field of study) OR who are continuing their education in a trade after high school graduation will receive special consideration. However, all BHS graduating students are encouraged to apply even if they do not meet the above criteria.
- Three $1,000 scholarships were awarded in 2019.
Sgt. Chad Keith Memorial Scholarship (NEW IN 2019!)
- Applicants must be either BHS graduating students who will be attending college or a trade school OR any BHS alumni who are currently attending college or a trade school.
- One $500 scholarship were awarded in 2019.